Cancellations/ Returns and Refunds
- If you need to return your item(s) please contact us via email at email@example.com.
- If an item is not faulty just unwanted there will be a collection fee charge. If item is delivered damaged we will, of course, replace, exchange or refund but only if the damaged parcel have not been signed at delivery in good condition which will invalidate a claim for replacement.
- Once we receive the product back your refund will be processed within 14 working days.
- We will only refund payment to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed the order.
- All sale items are not refundable, we can only offer exchanges if the product arrives damaged.
- Its is important that if the item is not damaged it is returned in a resalable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you have kept all of the original packaging and labels.
- We can't offer exchanges or refunds, unless faulty or not as described on site.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the good to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse you the amount in relation to the goods to which cancellation rights apply.
- If the parcel is visibly damaged upon arrival please reject it and do not sign for it. We will not be responsible for claims from the customer if they signed the parcel/pallet.
1: All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 1 to 2 cm.
2: Actual colours and textures may vary slightly. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor, laptop, tablet and phone screen has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We cannot guarantee that the colour or pattern you see accurately portrays the true colour or pattern of the product.