Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by All About Chairs (referred to as "All About Chairs/we/our/us"). As user of this website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make ("use/using") is subject to our terms and conditions below. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time
- All orders you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- The “confirmation” stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- Your products will be dispatched and sent to you within 2 - 8 working days.
- We deliver to all UK Mainland and when possible, to Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands postcodes. Please send us a message if you are interested to make an order to EU countries. In that case we will try to arrange adequate delivery method if possible.
- Once dispatched we are not responsible for any delays on delivery. Although this is an infrequent occurrence due to unforeseen circumstances delays are sometimes inevitable.
- As a company we do our best to dispatch all orders within 24 to 48 hours of placing them. However, on the off chance of any delays we will inform you via email so ensure all contact information is included correctly in your order.
- Products may be dispatched from various regional distribution centres. Therefore, orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
- Please check your parcels when they reach you. If the parcel is visibly damaged upon arrival, please reject it and do not sign for it. We will not be responsible for claims from the customer if they signed the parcel/pallet. Due to an insurance policy, we must be informed about any damage within 7 days of delivery.
- It will be your responsibility as the customer to check that the number of boxes match the accompanying consignment note before signing.
- Please check product dimensions so you can be sure that the access to your address is going to be possible. We strive to deliver your orders safely and successfully.
- Deliveries are made Mon-Friday 9am-5pm (Excluding bank holidays).
- For any delivery related enquires please send us email or message us.
Cancellations/ Returns and Refunds
- If you need to return your item(s) please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If an item is not faulty just unwanted there will be a collection fee charge. If item is delivered damaged, we will, of course, replace, exchange or refund but only if the damaged parcel has not been signed at delivery in good condition which will invalidate a claim for replacement.
- Once we receive the product back your refund will be processed within 14 working days.
- We will only refund payment to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed the order.
- All sale items are not refundable, we can only offer exchanges if the product arrives damaged.
- It is important that if the item is not damaged it is returned in a resalable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you have kept all of the original packaging and labels. Please note that full refunds would not be possible for items that arrive damaged back to us.
- We can't offer exchanges or refunds, unless faulty or not as described on site.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the good to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse you the amount in relation to the goods to which cancellation rights apply.
- If the parcel is visibly damaged upon arrival please reject it and do not sign for it. We will not be responsible for claims from the customer if they signed the parcel/pallet.
- All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 1 to 2 cm.
- The imagery is as closely represented to the products as possible however the imagery on this site may vary slightly from the original product. Actual colours and textures may vary slightly. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor, laptop, tablet and phone screen has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.